We are looking for a Creative Technologist [A Coruña-based or willing to move there] who will work with our design, lab and project teams to build useful and beautiful digital products that end users will love.
We are MOBGEN, part of Accenture Digital and an award-winning global innovation specialist with unique skills in mobile UI, UX and creative technology. We help international brands with the development and implementation of an effective innovation strategy, covering B2C, B2B and B2E. Our innovation channel MOBGEN:Lab encourages experimentation in arts and technology (see examples such as the FLUX:FX and SMARTIFY apps) and serves as a community of unrivalled creative and technical expertise. We have a great culture, exciting projects and successful executions.
- Exploration: Curiosity. Inspiration. Uncover. Discover. Try. Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate.
- Creation: We are builders, makers, hackers, creators. We bring things to life.
- Accuracy: Squeaky clean code. Precise design. Flawless experience. Timely delivery.
- Evangelism: Live the product. Own it. Promote it. Love it.
- Collaboration: Committed teams or experts, working together in a fun, positive & informal environment.
Creative Technologist DNA
I am a creative coder. I write algorithms and build digital products that are useful and beautiful.
Day in the lab
- Generate radical and disruptive ideas, see beyond your current capabilities and innovate.
- Experiment with emerging technologies and learn in the process.
- Setup your beamer and display your work to people that are visiting the lab.
- Have some jokes with Amazon Alexa, Google Home or Microsoft Cortana.
- Write awesome clean code that boosts interactivity of our products.
- Try-out the latest hardware ranging between Augmented, Virtual, Mixed Reality, Sensors and Robotics.
- Share your knowledge with our lab team to continuously increase our code knowledge, tools and processes.
You will bring your own set of skills in:
Languages (one or more):
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in RESTful web services.
- Used at least one MV* framework:
You will bring your curiosity and interest in learning:
- Data visualisation
- Machine Learning, Machine Vision and Natural Language Processing
- Robotics, Sensors and Actuators
Within MOBGEN we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced professionals;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise in mobile;
- There will be fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office;
- You will be part of many team building activities;
- There will be internal hackathons, participation to conferences, e-learning.