MOBGEN is the innovation partner for global brands to engage their end-users and employees with excellent performing mobile and creative technology that matters.
As an Junior Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you are responsible for assisting in implementing infrastructure for delivering and running software services. Essential mission will be to ensure that our platform and infrastructure are always available, scalable, fast and engineered to withstand the unpredictable demands of mobile applications. This involves hands-on involvement in building deployment and testing pipelines, automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and infrastructure support services such as monitoring. Watching out for performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls are all within the realms of an Infrastructure Engineer.
What does the Junior Infrastructure Engineer do at MOBGEN?
- Linux server administration;
- Maintenance of LAMP environments;
- Assist in building Cloud Scalable, Reliable, Highly Available and GeoDistributed infrastructure including data storage (RDBMS and NOSQL);
- Build tools and processes around CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Travis-CI, GoCD);
- Perform Lab testing of major software updates and new hardware components;
- Perform end to end testing of engineered solutions before the implementation takes place;
- Benchmark / stress test servers & cloud solutions.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Experience working with server virtualisation (VMWare, docker), IaaS and PaaS cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.);
- Scripting and programming languages (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.);
- Administering and tuning application servers, web servers, and databases (Apache, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.);
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform);
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Travis-CI, Bamboo);
- Salary in accordance with your responsibilities
- Being part of an enthusiast group that you can share ideas with
- Interesting projects to work on
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office
- Team building activities throughout the year
- Internal hackathons, participation to conferences, e-learning
- Nice package of benefits (mobile phone, health insurance, flex payslip, and more!)