MOBGEN delivers mobile platforms that strengthen the relationship between customers and brands or companies and employees. We aim to make mobile interaction easy, engaging and rewarding, so that users become loyal and lifelong brand-ambassadors. We do this by striking the right balance between strategy, creativity and technology.
With more than 190 mobile specialists working from 3 locations, Amsterdam, Malaga and A Coruña, MOBGEN helps companies to become more efficient, customer oriented and competitive by making the best use of the mobile channel in the B2C, B2E and B2B area.
- Exploration: Curiosity. Inspiration. Uncover. Discover. Try. Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate.
- Creation: We are builders, makers, hackers, creators. We bring things to life.
- Accuracy: Squeaky clean code. Precise design. Flawless experience. Timely delivery.
- Evangelism: Live the product. Own it. Promote it. Love it.
- Collaboration: Committed teams of experts, working together in a fun, positive & informal environment.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Amsterdam [NL] or A Coruña [ES], to help us build more awesome front-end applications.
We are looking for a developer who
- Has a passion for front-end web technologies
- Likes to write beautiful, maintainable code
- Enjoys staying on top of emerging web technologies (Redux, Redux-saga, ES6, Yarn, etc)
- Has experience working with HTML and CSS (SASS/LESS)
- Wants to share knowledge and learn from others, both inside and outside your team
- Is able to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Has a pro-active, problem-solving attitude
- Has a solid understanding of development patterns and architectures (OOP, MVC, MVVM)
Do you want to work on the most cutting edge projects for global clients? Do you want to work in a cool young environment in the city center and enjoy awesome parties with great colleagues? Here at MOBGEN you will find all of this and much more:
- Salary in accordance with your responsibilities
- Being part of an enthusiast group of 13 Front-End Web Developers that you can share ideas with
- Interesting projects to work on
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office
- Team building activities throughout the year
- Internal hackathons, participation to conferences, e-learning
- Nice package of benefits (mobile phone, health insurance, flex payslip, and more!)