MOBGEN is the innovation partner for global brands to engage their end-users and employees with excellent performing mobile and creative technology that matters.
As an Senior Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you are responsible for designing and implementing infrastructure for delivering and running software services. Essential mission will be to ensure that our platform and infrastructure are always available, scalable, fast and engineered to withstand the unpredictable demands of mobile applications. This involves hands-on involvement in building deployment and testing pipelines, automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and infrastructure support services such as monitoring. Watching out for performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls are all within the realms of an Infrastructure Engineer.
As SRE of the company you will participate in capacity planning and forecasting, system performance analysis, and system tuning. In addition to technical skills, we also need excellent coaches so your patience and a desire to take others along with you is absolutely key.
What does the Infrastructure Engineer do at MOBGEN?
Engineering design (Main Responsibility):
- Understand the business requirements and translate them into architectural infrastructure solutions (capacity and functionalities);
- Design a Cloud Scalable, Reliable, Highly Available and GeoDistributed infrastructure included data storage (RDBMS and NOSQL);
- Build tools and processes around CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Travis-CI, Bamboo);
- Support the budgeting and spend justification process (Bills of products: AWS & NewRelic);
- Conduct hand-over to operational technical teams for further development and systems integration;
- Represent the Site Reliability Engineer of the company.
Problem and Compliance management:
- Deal with major incidents in terms of Tier-3 escalations;
- Provide root cause analysis on major incidents and follow up on corrective measures;
- Liaise with the vendors for major incident and problem management.
- Perform Lab testing of major software loads and new hardware components;
- Perform end to end testing of engineered solutions before the implementation takes place.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Extensive experience working with server virtualisation (VMWare, docker), IaaS and PaaS cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.);
- Scripting and programming languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, Golang, etc.);
- Experience administering and tuning application servers, web servers, and databases (Apache, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.);
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform);
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Travis-CI, Bamboo);
- Salary in accordance with your responsibilities
- Being part of an enthusiast group that you can share ideas with
- Interesting projects to work on
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office
- Team building activities throughout the year
- Internal hackathons, participation to conferences, e-learning
- Nice package of benefits (mobile phone, pension plan, 26 vacation days, and more!)