MOBGEN has an immediate need for an experienced Solution Architect for our Amsterdam office. This is an important position in a fast growing company. This role requires drive to get things done and arranged in corporation with the client and the MOBGEN team.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the technical management of the projects for mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile web). As a Solution Architect you will be managing an experienced top-team, with which you bring the projects through all the phases (from requirement scoping to the delivery of the product).
- Work with clients to identify key business objectives in order to define how the requirements will be transformed in features in the mobile solution;
- Perform business process and management consulting analysis in order to further define and detail the scope of work;
- Manage the scope of the project from inception to closure including processing any needed change orders.
Project Schedule, Budget, and Resource Management:
- Define and develop implementation schedules and project budgets. Set expectations in terms of time and budget required to accomplish technology and business objectives with the client and internal team members;
- Ensure effective completion of project milestones by allocating and managing project resources. Actively maintain all project schedules, resource plans, and budgets throughout the project lifecycle;
- Work with the CTO and senior management to ensure companywide goals for resource utilization are achieved.
- Work with projects leads to ensure projects are delivered to specifications while also managing to the defined scope of work.
Client Relationship Management and Sales Support:
- Work with the sales team and practice leadership to build solid client relationships that position the manager and key team members as trusted advisors to the client;
- Support the sales team in gathering requirements and developing a solution that fits with a strong value proposition.
- Manage the customer satisfaction process, so that every engagement is rated and scored;
- Achieve a project client satisfaction rating per engagement at or exceeding corporate target.
- Possess strong technical background in order to provide detailed estimations on timing and costs;
- Certification in Project Management is a plus (PMP, PRINCE2, Certified Scrum Master);
- Experience with developing for mobile operating systems is a plus;
- Capable of clarifying complex problems and structures to a broad audience;
- Experience in large IT projects, preferably in the mobile area;
- Communicative, accurate and pragmatic;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Motivated (hungry to learn), organized and responsible personality (own initiatives are appreciated);
- Some familiarity with UI, UX and design processes;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Salary in accordance with your responsibilities
- Being part of an enthusiast group that you can share ideas with
- Interesting projects to work on
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office
- Team building activities throughout the year
- Internal hackathons, participation to conferences, e-learning
- Nice package of benefits (mobile phone, pension plan, 26 vacation days, and more!)