We are looking for a Product & Service Designer [Amsterdam-based or willing to move there] who will work with our design, lab and project teams to build useful and beautiful digital experiences that end users will love.
We are MOBGEN, part of Accenture Digital and an award-winning global innovation specialist with unique skills in mobile UI, UX and technology. We help international brands with the development and implementation of an effective mobile strategy, covering B2C, B2B and B2E mobile platforms. Our innovation channel MOBGEN:Lab encourages experimentation in arts and technology (see examples such as the FLUX:FX and SMARTIFY apps). We have a great culture, exciting projects and successful executions.
- Exploration: Curiosity. Inspiration. Uncover. Discover. Try. Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate.
- Creation: We are builders, makers, hackers, creators. We bring things to life.
- Accuracy: Squeaky clean code. Precise design. Flawless experience. Timely delivery.
- Evangelism: Live the product. Own it. Promote it. Love it.
- Collaboration: Committed teams or experts, working together in a fun, positive & informal environment.
Product & Service Designer DNA
You believe in craftsmanship. You solve wicked problems in a hybrid role between strategy, research, design and business.
Day in the Lab
- Catch-up with your fellow researchers, technologists and 3D artists to discuss the latest and greatest within technology and design.
- Sharpen your pencil, because you are a champion of consistency, quality, and efficiency.
- You create elegant and compelling designs, over and over.
- Your colleagues see you as the walking encyclopedia of microinteractions in use (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), and you are not afraid to share your knowledge on how to make these interactions even better.
- It’s time to prototype! You’ve prototyped on multiple platforms. You know how to be all kinds of quick and dirty, but dream of better prototyping tools.
You will bring your own set of skills in:
- Pursuing a BA or MA in Interaction Design, Product Design or Graphic Design
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, video editing, Axure and prototyping tools such as InVision, Pixate, Proto.io also an advantage
- Understanding of UI design, grid systems, colour, hierarchy and responsive design
- Intimate understanding of what the client needs to achieve with their project, and converting these needs into the optimum user experience is a big part of this role.
- Have a natural skill to engage with people at a deep level. Whether observing or interviewing customers or working with fellow team members and clients, a product & service designer should be passionate about representing the human perspective in design and should have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
Within MOBGEN we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced professionals;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise in mobile;
- There will be fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office;
- You will be part of many team building activities;
- There will be internal hackathons, participation to conferences, e-learning